DIGINEXT has been developing for several years a user-centric methodological approach which places ergonomics at the heart of our projects design. Our pedagogical experts will carefully listen to users demands and make their projects a genuine learning application or a serious game depending on their requirements.
DIGINEXT’s multidisciplinary teams are perfectly suited to the production of serious game projects, which rely on an efficient collaboration between a large set of skills. Coordinated by a game designer, each teammate contributes to the production of high quality effective projects:
- The pedagogical expert analyzes the purpose of your project, proposes ways how to deliver efficiently your messages to the trainees and to maximize the impact on the final users.
- The game designer really acts as the architect of the project. Together with the pedagogical expert and the ergonomist, he/she designs the game by taking into account a large set of perspectives (story, objectives, game-play, pedagogical and game aspects, esthetic, user interface, performance, etc.), coordinates the developments and ensures of the coherency of the whole.
- The graphics designers are involved during the whole project: creation of initial artwork, prototyping of screens and of the graphical charter during the definition, 2D and 3D modeling, video footage, etc.
- The web-designers are generally involved towards the end of the project to embed your game within your website, but who can also design or implement parts of the user interfaces or web pages embedded into the game.
- The developers are sometimes part of the project team to add new features or integrate the game into Inscape authoring tool.
Inscape is the ideal tool to quickly create and distribute your own 3D interactive applications.
Whether you are a beginner or a programming expert, it only takes a few minutes to start producing serious games, non-linear presentations, immersive virtual training scenarios or simulations.
Inscape provides a comprehensive set of tools to speed up the production process of high impact applications at lower costs. Import assets to create interactive entities, edit parameters, visually define animations, interactions and behaviors, publish and distribute your application. All you need is just a few clicks away.
- Provide intuitive edition tools to create complex scenarios and simulations
- Bring together the state of the art technologies in 3D GIS, interactive storytelling and training simulation
- Customize an authoring environment that meets consumer needs in simulation and training
- Import, manage and edit rich media from the library
- Edit and visualize the scenario structure using interactive storytelling features
- Design and experience the scenario in real time
- Create and animate entities and 3D characters
- Integrate 3D sounds and visual effects
- Add images, vector graphics, symbols and video streams
- Define interactive actions and events
- Create distributed application for multiple users and geo-localized simulations
- Publish in interactive or video format