Since 1996, DIGINEXT has set itself up in the role of an actual center of excellence for Tactical Data Links (L11, L11B, L16, JREAP, L22 and VMF). Being the long-term and preferred partner of the French Armed Forces, DIGINEXT has also become known throughout the international community as the golden standard for the provision of products to be used for simulation, test and training environments.
Such a success has been reached thanks to both a top of the range expertise that is materialized by a team of acknowledged specialists in the field of combat management systems and Network Centric Warfare (NCW) operations, and an offering founded on off-the-shelves products that differentiate from competition by the following benefits:
- Implementation Plan is up-to-date, comprehensive and standards-compliant (STANAG and MIL-STD) to provide the users with a reference TDL center.
- Design is built “by operators for operators”.
- Development is based on state-of-the-art technologies, methods and tools to offer applications that are easy to use, maintain and upgrade.
- Software architecture is evolutionary to allow quick introduction of new capabilities and integration of the users national specifics.
- Line of products is modular to adapt to the customer requirements on both technical and financial perspectives.
- Customer support is highly reactive and proactive throughout the whole projects lifecycle.
- Acquisition, operation and through-life maintenance costs are the most competitive on the market.